Manish Manish is a class seven student. He lives in Narayanpur village of the Atas Bangar Gram Panchayat (GP). He belongs to our Adhyayan Samvad Kendra. He is one of …
We are a committed team, marching on our journey for Integral Development of our beloved motherland.
To facilitate Education, Health and Basic Amenities that inspire the individual to discover their Svabhava (personality) and Svadharma (mandate), become Svavalambi (self-reliant) and Swasth (healthy) and establish Svaraj (self-rule) within and outside.
- To provide an environment to every child to discover their “Svabhava” & “Svadharma” and realize their full potential
- To support government schools across Bharat through various educational interventions that are contextually relevant
- To contribute to meaningful education by setting up of model schools, identifying and nurturing inspired teachers and institutions, influencing policy and governing structures
- To facilitate holistic health and well being of all irrespective of their social background and social identity
- To contribute in providing basic amenities to all, particularly the under-privileged, for a dignified and sustainable life
Bharat Vikas Nyas
Registered under Public Trust Act since 2014 and Exemption from Income Tax under Section 12AA (Income) & 80G (Donation) of the Income Tax Act.
Registered Office Address
29, Samta Nagar,
Hiran Magri Sector-3,
UDAIPUR – 313002
(Rajasthan – India)
+91 941 420 3119
Students boarding the buses during their travel. Another edition of “Raahi – Education through Travel” was conducted on 16th September by Vision India Foundation fellows working with the government schools …